Monday, May 9, 2011

MODERN ALCHEMY CANDLES

So I am not that big of a candle guy but I picked up one of these candles and I was amazed. The company is Modern Alchemy. The packaging and number of incredible scents that don't smell all girly and like perfume is great. The one I received was called Salem (new england maple, Hickory and walnut are set ablaze in a ravenous bonfire consuming the imagination) The other ones I want to try are Tincture of Winchester (fire arsenal of wood stock , 19th century lacquer and smoky gunpowder), opium den, boston tea party, and secret society. Great illustrations on the candles and great glass just top it off. Check them out for yourself, click here. Also some photos of Mister Freedom Riders and project teases.











1 comment:

vintage workwear said...

You my friend are killing it!